- Two persons with same illness receive different treatments, why?
- Heavy metal poisoning in Ayurvedic medicines?
- What is prakruthi?
- Are you using modern diagnostic services in your centers?
- Vegetarian diet during ayurvedic treatment, why?
- Your admission policy?
- Do you advice a split stay between your 3 centers?
- Opinion on pulse diagnosis?
- Why no heavy work outs during the treatments?
1. Two persons with same illness receive different treatments, why?
Ayurveda considers the unique constitution of each person and recommends different regimens for each. Because of this, two persons with the same illness may receive entirely different treatments.
2. Heavy metal poisoning in Ayurvedic medicines?
Heavy metals in ayurvedic medicines are mostly due to the improper purification. We use mostly herbal combinations in which the ingredients are grown in a clean & natural habitat. Their quality is closely monitored and checked through approved methods.
3. What is prakruthi?
Prakruthi or body type of a person is determined at the time of conception based on the combinations of Panchabhuta. This manifests in the body with differing dominance of vata, pitha and kapha.
4. Are you using modern diagnostic services in your centers?
For getting a better idea about the patients condition we utilize modern diagnostic methods like blood tests etc. If required, the patient will be sent to the nearest hospital for the tests.
5. Vegetarian diet during ayurvedic treatment, why?
Usually vegetarian diet is recommended. While doing ayurvedic treatments the digestive fire of a person can be less. It has to be utilized to digest both the food & medicines .It also helps in supporting the body by cleansing it during the ayurvedic treatment.
6. Your admission policy?
Rajah Ayurvedic Hospitals admit patients only for treatment purpose. Regarding accompaniment, the centers follow the accepted guidelines as in other hospitals.
7. Do you advice a split stay between your 3 centers?
Split stay – Option to split your stay in Rajah Healthy Acres, then in Rajah Island and end in Rajah Beach if you are staying long- consult the doctors before deciding.
8. Opinion on pulse diagnosis?
Pulse Diagnosis- Examination of pulse is only one of the methods to get an idea about the balance and imbalance of doshas in a patient’s body and mind. It will not give a complete picture of the imbalance in a person’s body.Other diagnostic tools are also used by the doctors.
9. Why no heavy work outs during the treatments?
Physical & mental exertion should be avoided or minimized during ayurvedic treatments .So vigorous physical exercise like jogging, swimming, cycling, weight training etc. will not be allowed during some treatments.