Instructions for New Patients
Pre & post treatments
Before taking an ayurvedic treatment, it will be better if you prepare your body for it. Avoid smoking and alcohol. Take vegetarian food only for at least two weeks prior to the start of the treatments. Similarly, follow the doctor's advice on diet and lifestyle changes after the completion of the treatment.
Do's & Don'ts
- While undergoing ayurvedic treatments, avoid exposure to cold, wind, hot sun, dust, smoke, fog & extremes of cold & heat.
- Women cannot have a full body treatment at the time of their menstruation.
- Avoid stress, physical or mental, during an ayurvedic treatment course.
- Sexual intercourse should be strictly avoided during ayurvedic treatments.
- If you are travelling in India and the treatment is part of your programme, it will be better to complete your travelling first & then undergo the treatment course. Otherwise travel may disturb the process of cure after the treatment.
- While undergoing ayurvedic treatments all types of stimulants like alcohol, smoking, tea, coffee etc. should be completely avoided for helping the process of cure.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- If your treatment is part of your traveling in India, it is better to make the treatment at the end because you are suppose to take rest after the treatments.
- For lady patients major treatments will not be done during the menstruation.
- Bring all the relevant medical reports while coming here.
- Liquor is strictly prohibited during the treatment period.
- Any laboratory tests or specialist consultation if needed will cost extra.
- We will provide a use and throw cotton under wear to wear during the treatment time.
- Cotton cloths are the best during the treatment period.
- You can bring long pants for yoga sessions and walking shoes.
- Bath towels will be provided in every room.
- If you are taking some medications or food supplements at home regularly, you can bring them here and you may stop them later after consulting the doctor.
A DAY IN RAJAH
- 6am- internal medicine advised by doctors.
- 7 - 9 am - Breakfast ( Vegetarian ) Advised by doctors
- 8 – 1pm Major ayurvedic treatment for 1 hour
- 12.30 - 2 pm - Lunch ( Vegetarian ) Advised by doctors
- 2 - 5 pm - 1 minor ayurvedic treatment
- 1 hr Yoga session
- 7- 9pm - Dinner ( Vegetarian ) Advised by doctors
- 9.30 - Bed Time